I’ve received a lot of messages asking if my lashes are real and which products I’m using – well, the answer is YES they are (mashallah!) and today I’m finally sharing my secret product to long and beautiful lashes that are REAL!
I’ve been using Lash boost by Rodan + Fields for over four months now and I swear by this product! You know that I never recommend something I haven’t personally tried and this one is almost too good to be true.
You apply a thin layer of product at the edge of each eyelid right before you go to bed every night. I started noticing results within just 3 weeks.
Here is what I loved about Lash Boost:
- I had noticeably longer lashes within just one month.
- Not only does it make your lashes longer but it also makes them DARKER! This was great because I like to dye my lashes to make them more visible when I’m not wearing mascara and so this naturally did it for me. Two in one = win!
- One tube of Lash boost lasts for over 3 months so you are getting a run for your money.
- I don’t have to wear make-up as much because my long lashes add a lot of dimension to my face.
- Once your lashes reach a good length you only need to apply the product a few times a week.
- They’re real! (mashallah) Nothing like waking up with a fresh face that’s ready to go!
We all know that long lashes are every woman’s dream and getting extensions is always an option but when I had extensions they made all my real lashes fall off which was a disaster! Extensions are also very expensive and hard to keep up with if you’re on a tight budget.
The only downfall I experienced with Lash boost is a bit a pigmentation on my eye-lids, but once my lashes were long enough and I started using the product just a few times a week instead of everyday it went back to normal.
This product worked for me and I know it will for you too!
Click here to get your hands on one and start growing out your lashes naturally.
You can thank me later ;-)
Ps, Rodan + Fields has a lot of other really amazing products like: Active Hydration Serum, Micro-Dermabrasion Paste, Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex, the AMP MD Micro-exfoliating Roller and the Multi-Function Eye Cream